Sunday, April 4, 2010

sometimes inspiration comes in the form of a stink bug

Hi!

This is Barbara, no.2 of the New York three to add to this blog, Claire pretty much explained the concept behind our project so I'l just lala a bit into the idea behind my capsule collection. It is loosely based on tropical insects in particular the assassin bug, the stink bug and the lantern bug, yum yum. And, kids, if i can only figure out how to get a photo on this blog thing, an example of each will follow!

The concept from my end of the melting pot project is not determined only by the production of garments, rather it is the work that i feel like doing at a particular time. This means that along with the clothing, the collection may swing in the direction of photography, drawing, etc, just depends what mood I'm in. For me, its more interesting that way. Watch this space eh....

No comments:

Post a Comment